Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Shhh.... Don't Tell Anyone, But...

I'm still alive. No really! I am! I can prove it. If I weren't alive, would I hide in dark dank rooms making shitty CG pr0n amongst my own filth and offal, only scuttling forth at night to capture whatever food I can to drag back to my lair and feast upon? See? I must be alive!

That's not to say I'm back to making sets full time. Far from. Actually only posting because I stumbled upon some old uncompleted sets that I decided to polish up and finish. And in doing so, I realized that Poser and DAZ's V4 model were both pretty substandard. Perhaps I don't know enough to truly comprehend the genius of each, or maybe they were just products of their time and technology, but neither are particularly easy to work with. Fortunately DAZ's current models seem much much better, and there are superior and/or free alternatives to Poser available these days.

Regardless, finished up the sets, and here's the first one. Started this back in Nov '17 after Julius Zimmerman died. Nooooo, not the guy that shot that black kid in Florida. This guy. He was a skeevy old pervert that drew the same exact character face every time, but with different hair and costumes and called them different characters. Still, he was awesome and classic and much beloved by his niche cult-like following. And he did ALOT of Jessica Rabbit, so figured I'd do a set with her. 'Course, V4 having bizarre geometry and rigging left much clean-up work to do in Poser, which has some pretty shit sculpting tools (cuz it's NOT a sculpting program, duh!). And that amount of work kinda killed my desire at the time. But different tools and workflow now, and it's done. Enjoy.

(Please Note - The above is not an actual representation of my life. Or is it?!)


Jessica Rabbit: Booty Call - 43pics
DOWNLOAD




16 comments:

IronCrab said...

Hi Mongo, I'm glad to hear from you. Nice set, I really miss your art. Thanks for sharing. All the best.

Trina said...

Oh wow I really love your art.

Anonymous said...

Huzzah! Thank you, sir! Nice to see you again!

McRocket said...

Loos Fab. No x-ray renders (which I thought you did better then anyone). But for free...how can I complain? Thanks and hope you do more.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you again, You are one of the best out there. No one else does expressions and bodies like you so it's great to see another set from you. I hope there's more in the future or a Patreon that we can join.

Hollo Voys said...

Holy freaking crap, you're alive! And posted just two days before I checked this blog out of sheer boredom. Thanks for sharing this set, but more importantly, it's great to see you're still around!

Anonymous said...

Is it really you ?

Anonymous said...

Wow, very cool to see that you're still around!

Dianaranda said...

Wow, awesome to see you still around!
Always have been a fan of your sets and charachters.

Anonymous said...

Thanks goodness,glad ya back man

Clu said...

I wholeheartedly agree with you on your critique of films and games. Which is astonishing. Great to see you're still around and making sets. I wonder if you'll do another Spring or Summer break set with Peach & Zelda? I'd say do a crowdfund or gofundme, but after the whole indie bait and switch mess with the Epic Game Store, that's probably pretty much killed any funding for any project.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back MB,and your works is awesome as always,hope an epic comeback too for belf,serra and vampire chick's set.

dohteM said...

Glad you are back, you are the best artist :)

ksennin said...

It's great that you are resurfacing. I always loved your work, aside from the obvious, for how it used skillfully the most interesting narrative elements to better enhance the kinky possibilities.

Didi and Nok'Tus said...

Great that you are back, and hope it's to stay. We missed you and your art! V4 is old tech, for sure, but some of us still love her. Have you tried Erogenesis' Project E? She's pretty cool. At least she's got built-in anatomy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Probably one of the best news of the year to see Mongo Bongo back.

Post a Comment